Under direction of the assigned Supervisor, the Janitor will, organize, schedule and provide support custodial maintenance of all facilities. Will perform a full range of custodial duties related to the care, maintenance and cleaning of all assigned buildings and facilities. Keeps supervisor apprised of unique situations and problems encountered.
This position will work 3rd Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Clean and sanitize restroom facilities and related fixtures including drinking fountains: refrigerated water coolers, custodial mop sinks, rest room sinks, urinals and toilets.
- Replenish supplies in restrooms.
- Sweep, vacuum, mop, wax, strip and polish floors and equipment.
- Dust and polish furniture, woodwork, fixtures and equipment.
- Wash windows, mirrors and walls. Wash tables and chairs as required.
- Empty, clean and sanitize waste receptacles.
- Identify and report building maintenance needs in assigned buildings and facilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to obtain a DOE/NNSA "L" level clearance.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- General knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Mature judgment and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- High school graduate or "equivalent" Valid state driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.
- Subject to random drug testing program. Must have at least 1 year janitorial experience.
Ft Smith, Arkansas, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.