Staffmark is a professional staffing and innovative workforce solutions provider for a vast array of clients and industries. As part of Staffmark Group, our goal is to match talented candidates with meaningful work that supports the goals and success of our clients – across the nation. Vital to our success is the passionate performance of our internal team, and we are growing!
Group is seeking a Bilingual Recruiting Manager for their location! This is a great full-time opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious staffing firms in the nation! This individual will provide human resources services for Group's customers, including but not limited to, making decisions relating to the hiring, placement, discipline, and termination of temporary employees placed with Staffmark Group's customers. He or she will also assess and evaluate customer needs, determine and define detailed job requirements as well as evaluate, assesse, select, orient, and educate job candidates for Group's customers in order to ensure the best placement of an employee for Staffmark Group's customers as well as for the best placement for the employee. This individual will also serve as a liaison between customers and employees to create and implement processes to meet the human resources needs of the customer and Group's temporary employees. He or she will evaluate worksite performance of employees and make decisions regarding appropriate measures to resolve disciplinary issues. This individual will also develop and foster professional partnerships with customers to ensure their human resources needs are met.
Among the many opportunities in this role, the Recruiting Manager is responsible for:
- Interacts with customers to evaluate and assess the customers' staffing needs. Evaluates and defines the job requirements and other pertinent details required to effectively identify and select the appropriate candidate for each position. May conduct an onsite analysis in order to better understand job requirements and forecast customers' staffing needs.
- Evaluates and interviews applicants, decides on appropriate assessments and evaluates assessment results and references. Analyzes all pertinent information to evaluate and decide which applicants should be extended a Conditional Job Offer. Extends Conditional Job Offer to qualified applicants and establishes appropriate pay rates based on individual applicant's skills, abilities and experience.
- Evaluates temporary employees and determines the employee who would best meet the needs of Staffmark's customers, while at the same time evaluating the needs and skills of the temporary employee. Analyzes business trends and relevant economic indicators for hiring and compensation information to utilize in the selection of candidates. Responsible for formulating and presenting the orientation that will ensure the employee is able to meet the specific needs of each position and for each customer as well as evaluating and answering questions that arise during the orientation process.
- Serves as intermediary between employees and customers. Evaluates attendance and performance of temporary employees. Uses discretion and judgment to counsel and discipline employees related to performance issues. Investigates, resolves and documents the resolution as appropriate to the satisfaction of the employee and customer. Determines best methods to ensure the human resources needs of the customer and the employee are met.
- Investigates and evaluates workers compensation matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Acts as the company representative in workers compensation matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Acts as the company representative in unemployment matters to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolution of the matter. Investigates discrimination complaints to resolve and/or make recommendations as to the resolutions of the matter.
- Evaluates and determines best methods to reinforce and maintain good customer relations. Investigates and resolves client/employee problems and issues, and informs appropriate personnel of problems and opportunities.
- Evaluates and determines best methods to develop new business for the Company including researching additional services for current customers and developing relationships with current customers understanding staffing needs and trends. Researches potential customers and makes recommendations regarding business development. Maintains contact with former customers. Evaluates and determines which community activities to participate in to promote and build business contacts. Evaluates competitor's advertisements as to potential opportunities for new business.
- Contributes to the Company's candidate database by evaluating and implementing the best methods for recruiting potential candidates. Researches, evaluates and makes recommendations as to job fairs and recruitment events as a means to gain positive return on investment. Prepares print and online advertising for recruiting temporary employees and evaluates advertising effectiveness.
- May be responsible for the above duties at an on-site customer location to support On-site Manager.
- Maintains all appropriate paperwork and documentation. Enters pertinent information into computer system. Communicates candidates' qualifications to customers.
- Must be available after hours and on weekends to address and resolve the needs of temporary employees and customers.
- Adheres to all Company compliance processes and procedures.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
In recognition of our outstanding customer service, Staffmark Group has been awarded the prestigious Best in Staffing® Award for both Clients and Talent. Less than 2% of all staffing companies in North America earn the Best of Staffing® title which is based on customers and talent rating you a 9 or 10 out of 10 for outstanding service. In addition, Staffmark earned the coveted Diamond Award for receiving the Best of Staffing® Client Award for seven years in a row.
Staffmark is proud of the service we offer and is committed to ensuring that all of our customers and employees receive Best of Staffing® service.
Top reasons to work with Staffmark:
- Longevity and security – with over 40 years in the business and a national network of over 300 offices, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- We promote from within
- A commitment to diversity
- A reputation for excellence
- Excellent benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.