Job TitleProject Manager
Job Description Summary
Essential Job Duties:
- Prepare agendas, develop and maintain master project budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met. Keep building management apprised of progress at all times.
- Prepare and coordinate project reports and drawing reviews for clients, property/facility management team, and project team (as applicable) at conceptual, schematic, design development and construction phases of project.
- Assist in the selection, contracting process and oversight of consultants and construction teams as necessary for each project and review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confer with client and property management on costs and impacts.
- Support the marketing of services to clients as requested, adhere to corporate, building, and client policies and procedures, and cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit.
- Report to immediate supervisor major problems and findings and results achieved with recommendations.
- Advise and obtain the necessary approvals from the appropriate members of management of potential organizational changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the need for expenditures in excess of approved budget.
- Adhere to government laws and regulations and established rulings of government authorities, including building codes, safety regulations, etc.
- Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
- Strive constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keep up to date in the field of specialization.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Preferred major in Engineering or Architecture.
- Requires five to seven years of experience.
- Specialized knowledge/skills: project management experience required.
- In lieu of a required experience selected above, a combination of education and experience would be acceptable as described below:
- Hands-on experience with tenant improvement construction projects preferred and 3 years of supervisory experience in a project management capacity especially experience in leading, motivating, and developing employees.
- Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Relationship Management
- Technical Proficiency
- Organizational Skills & Time Management
Physical Demands/Environmental Work Conditions:
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may vary in frequency and duration.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.